CURE FOR ALL DISEASES: DR CLARK

K.C. Baker mbkxb at s-crim1.dl.ac.uk
Mon Aug 3 10:16:11 EST 1998

alex_all at usa.net wrote:
: Fantastic new information.

: Dr Hulda Clark, Ph.D. found in her private research that of over 100
: cases of cancer, 100% had both a PARASITE (the intestinal fluke) and

snip

: For more information, see the article "Cure for all Diseases" at
: http://health.microworld.com

Actually, I'd urge everyone to take a look at this site. It's hilarious.
Here's a quote...

Look at the case histories. It is not unusual for someone to have a
dozen (or more) parasites out of the 120 parasites I have samples of.
You can assume that you, too have a dozen different parasites".
(Authors note - you are especially likely to have parasites if
reading this is making you feel a little 'queasy').

Plus lots of other marvellous stuff about microwaved food being more dangerous than
nuclear waste, etc. etc.

Cheers,

Ken.