Home loans- consolidate debt

loans4you at MAILEXCITE.COM loans4you at MAILEXCITE.COM
Wed Aug 5 18:33:55 EST 1998

Mortgage rates are at an all time low!

Would you like to pay off all your debts while lowering you rmonthyl payments?

If you live in the U.S., own a home, and need any of the following:
· One easy low payment for all your depts.
· Cash for home improvements, vacations, etc.
· Money for your child's education.
· A lower interest rate 2nd mortgage
· An interest deduction on you money borrowed rather than paying on you current high interest rate debts, with no tax savings.
· We can even refinance your first mortgage at a lower rate!

http://www.bnpages.com/business/loans4you/index.html

Be debt free up to 3 times faster than what you are currently  paying off.
Pay off you car and credit card loans.

Apply today with Loan Finder for an easy no cost, and no obligation home loan to see how to make a home equity loan work for you!
First mortgages too!

**Even if you have been denied before, we may be able to help you!
We fund with our own money!

APPLY TODAY, IT'S FREE!!
http://www.bnpages.com/business/loans4you/index.html

To learn more about how you can be debt free, and have all your financing
options explained to you visit http://www.bnpages.com/business/loans4you/index.html
or call 714 225-7440 for more information.
Our financial consultants will be able to speak with you for no obligation.

Loan Finder
Equal Housing Lender
*This is a one time mailing, you will not recieve this message again. *