Get Paid to go Shopping

paidforfun at AOL.COM paidforfun at AOL.COM
Sun Aug 9 01:40:11 EST 1998

Get paid to go Shopping!

We have been working with secret shopping companies for 10 years.

We have a list of companies we work with that are always looking
for people to do secret shopping.  After shopping , is all you
have to do is fill out their report and send it in.

For example:

Get paid to go rent videos at the video store, get reimbursed for
the video plus get paid more on top of that!

Get your food for free at a Fast Food establishment and report on
how the food is and how fast you got it.

Get paid $25.00 to $50.00 to go eat at a restaurant and report on
how good your waiter or waitress service was.

Get paid up to $75.00 to report on how nice or how rude the
tellers are at their bank.

Get paid to shop at one of your favorite clothing stores.

For only $22.00 including shipping and handling, and  we will send
you 250 business looking for people to do work for them.

Send Cash, Check, money order, visa, mastercard or American
Express to:

RPUT
PO Box 900821
Sandy UT  84090