Marchafava and Micheli desease

Argeo Maccagli amaccagli at omniway.sm
Thu Aug 27 17:49:05 EST 1998

There's a 35 year old man in Rimini, that is the only case in Italy of
"EMOGLOBINA PAROSSISTICA NOTTURNA" as known as "Marchafava and Micheli
disease"(name of the doctors who discovered it in 1931). I am not a doctor
and I am sorry for not knowing the name of this disease in English, but this
person is really sick and needs to know if there are any doctors that are
familiar with his pathology that is really unique because it affects the
blood only at nightime.
If he gets worse he will surely die. Please somebody helps us.Thanks.

E-mail: amaccagli at omniway.sm