In Situ PCR Review

stewartl at stewartl at
Thu Dec 3 18:18:58 EST 1998

The full text PCR Review "PROBING Questions about in situ PCR" by Dr.
Laura Ruth is now available at

The article contains online links and references for the bench scientist
interested in the subject of in situ PCR.

The Alkami Biosystems web site is devoted to offering free resources and
information related to the polymerase chain reaction (PCR). The site
includes resources for primer design, PCR methods, troubleshooting,
polymerases, and other PCR related topics.

Please visit our site at and let us know if you
have any questions or suggestions about how we can make the Alkami
Biosystems web site an even better PCR resource for you and your

Simplified Solutions for Complex Questions tm
info at
P.O. Box 11216         Berkeley CA 94712 USA