Online Book - God Exists An Engineer Explains Why

pekoblue at pekoblue at
Fri Dec 4 16:14:53 EST 1998

We have recently published an entire book to the internet.  It is called-
God Exists: An Engineer Explains Why.  It discusses creation, physics,
mathematics, chemistry, biology and evolution.  The web-site is at:

As this is our first book, and it is somewhat technical, we really could
use some assistance if anyone is interested.  We would really appreciate
an edit/check of the technical facts that are stated.  If anyone
has the inclination, the help would be welcome.

Any assistance or constructive comments are most appreciated!