Request ! adv:

foremore at POSTMARK.NET foremore at POSTMARK.NET
Sat Dec 5 19:14:37 EST 1998

Hi!
I request your time.  I want you to read this letter completely.  I
realize that this is a lot to ask when most networkers have a daily load
of sales pitches in their boxes.  But the fact is that we have some
serious problems in this industry and it takes a little time to address
them.  Even if you do not join my program, I believe that you will
benefit from this letter.

I have been working in network marketing for many years.  In the past
year, I have begun to see an unprecedented number of scams, schemes, and
fly-by-night programs flooding my email box.  People who could
legitimately succeed in a solid program have  had their dreams stolen
and dislike the whole industry in general! And the (money games) because
they can't find a decent company and program that will work for them
and in the short hall have to start all over in with another program
over and over! Also if you are not in the "HEAVY HITTERS CLUB" you never
will! Why?

People do not succeed in network marketing because they do not make
money quickly enough to maintain their belief level.  A person will stay
in a company for about 60-90 days. Just long enough for the companies
and the heavy hitters to make that quick dollar!   If they do not make a
profit within that period of time, they quit- no matter how good the
products might be.  So what is the answer?  You must have a compensation
plan that truly works for both part-time and full time networkers.

I was with a program called FREELIFE.I joined this program because of
Dr. Earl Mendel,Great Gentleman!  He is just a spokesman for the
company!  As soon as I was owed money, the company fined me 1000 dollars
for saying pain in news group! ( I know it does not make sense!} One of
my friends and upline gary ****** brought Dr. Mendel to North Carolina
twice!  And had built a large group of distributors beneath him!  The
largest check he ever made was around 1800 dollars!  Needless to say he
is no longer working the business!  If he  had the same distributors in
the company I am promoting he would had made over 16,000 dollars in the
month he made 1,800 dollars with FREELIFE!  Where did the rest of the
money go?
To FREELIFE and the one percent of the heavy hitters using the part time
person to make their bonus checks!  They should be ashamed of
themselves: But they aren't they are just greedy and don't want to rock
the boat with their commission checks!  However,if they were willing to
look. They would see a larger commission check longterm with the company
I am promoting!
I was just using FREELIFE as an example!  99 percent of the other
companies follow the same model! Sad But True!

Network marketing has the potential to be the most
powerful vehicle in history to bring products and services to the end
consumer.  It has always been this way because people will believe a
recommendation from someone they know before they will believe a slick
advertising campaign.

What has been lacking and what has held the industry
back from its potential is a compensation plan that actually works for
both part time
and full time networkers.

If you would like to learn more about a company that is leading this
industry in the right direction, please send a reply email back with
"More Info" in the subject line.
You may also call and some one in our group will call you back!

God Bless,

Renee & Bert
919-493-3898
Free Information Hotline 1-800-460-6007

Required Sender Information:

Imagetech
Pob 1167
Atlantic Beach, N C 28512
919.493.3898
foremore at postmark.net
Further mailings to you may be stopped at no cost to you by
sending a reply with REMOVE  as the subject.