14k GOLD JEWELRY

GOLDRUSH at BBOY.COM GOLDRUSH at BBOY.COM
Sun Dec 6 11:23:29 EST 1998

Dear Sir/Madam,

        We are pleased to announce the Grand Opening of 14kRUSH.com- your Jewelry
Superstore.  14kRUSH.com offers fine Italian 14K gold jewelry at prices unbeatable by
our competitors (40% to 70% discounts). We deliver all of our products completely FREE
off all shipping and handling charges with unmatched SPEEDY delivery!

        We also guarantee the superb quality of our fine jewelry with a 100%
satisfaction 45-day money back guarantee.

        We ask for your help in launching 14kRUSH.com.  After visiting our site,
please spread the word of 14kRUSH.com's great values to your friends & family.

         After becoming a free registered member with 14kRUSH.com you will be entitled
to free sales and merchandise updates and given an additional $5 off your first
purchase. Just tell us your registered id on your order comment box.

         If we have caused any inconveniences, please accept our apologies & delete
our message.

        Thank You Very Much!,
      14kRUSH.com, the Internet Jewelry Superstore