PROJECT MANAGER -- CLINICAL TRIALS

tmackenzie at cromedica.com tmackenzie at cromedica.com
Sun Dec 6 15:17:40 EST 1998

PROJECT MANAGER (OTTAWA, CANADA; VICTORIA, CANADA AND LONDON, ENGLAND)

You will play a vital part in the planning, execution and evaluation of
clinical projects in accordance with GCP. You will be required to develop and
update project plans and ensure timely and quality completion of trials
within budget.	You will oversee protocol, CRF and study manual development,
clinical site evaluation and training. You will chair team meetings and
supervise CRAs. You must possess a degree in a health related field and you
have at least 1 year of experience as a Project Manager in the pharmaceutical
industry. You are able to prioritize and organize your own work and are
comfortable working independently or with a team.  You are computer literate
and possess strong interpersonal and communications skills.

CroMedica is a world class clinical contract research organization.  We are a
vital part of the biomedical and health research communities both in Canada
and abroad.  Our commitment to the highest standards of scientific excellence
is backed by our unique team of leading science and business professionals.
We continue to look for people of excellence in our global headquarters in
Victoria, BC and our North American and European offices in Ottawa, Ontario
and London, England respectively, to help in our mission to remain a world
leader in the research and development of new pharmaceuticals.

Manager of Operations, CroMedica Inc., 4250 Executive Square Drive, Suite 525
La Jolla, CA 92037  Fax (619) 558-3889.  Email:  tmackenzie at cromedica.com.
No telephone inquiries please, all qualified Candidates will be contacted.