!MONEY MAKERS READ

b at mci.com b at mci.com
Wed Dec 9 03:49:01 EST 1998

DO YOU DESERVE 250K A YEAR?
Does 1000 to 5000 per week P/T appeal to you? Sound to good to be true? Think again! Leaders Interviewing Individuals who believe they can do it. I am not interested in why you have failed in the past. I am only in search of those who want to succeed starting today. Do not call if your looking for some get rich quick scheme or you are lazy. Serious Enterepeneurs only. No selling! My customers call me! THIS IS NOT M.L.M OR G.P.G Please call ! 1-800-345-9688 ext 9005.