14k GOLD JEWELRY

14kRUSH at JOINME.COM 14kRUSH at JOINME.COM
Thu Dec 10 02:40:56 EST 1998

Dear Sir/Madam,

        We are pleased to announce the Grand Opening of 14kRUSH.com-your
Jewelry Superstore.  14kRUSH.com offers fine Italian 14K gold jewelry at
prices unbeatable by our competitors (40% to 70% discounts). We deliver
all of our productscompletely FREE off all shipping and handling charges
with unmatched SPEEDY delivery!

        We also guarantee the superb quality of our fine jewelry with a
100% satisfaction 45-day money back guarantee.

        We ask for your help in launching 14kRUSH.com.  After visiting
our site, please spread the word of 14kRUSH.com's great values to your
friends & family.

        After becoming a free registered member with 14kRUSH.com you
will be entitled to free sales and merchandise updates and given an
additional $5 off your first purchase.

        If we have caused any inconveniences, please accept our
apologies & delete our message.

        Thank You Very Much!,
        14kRUSH.com, the Internet Jewelry Superstore