ADV: Build your own VERY profitable home based business entirely by EMAIL and our Techno-Marketing System

Jeff dealm at distributorz.com
Thu Dec 10 20:43:38 EST 1998

Sender: Deals Direct Marketing
        RR# 2
        Spearfish, SD 57783
        605-642-3407

Stop searching for a way to make money online...YOU have found it!

That's right...our system really works! We are enrolling an average of 2 new
people each week AND ...the best part...it's all done automatically!

We have a proven and effective Techno-Marketing System that does the work
for you. We provide  your own FREE self-replicating websites...not just ONE
but SEVEN! PLUS all the VERY latest tools and training available on the
internet ...to get you started FAST.

We even have very qualified leads to give you right NOW.

Do not wait any longer...get excited...get focused and start making money.

Our program is THE highest paying in the industry...with ONLY 10 people in
your downline you can make a full time income! It is not hard but FUN and
easy...

Please reply to this email for MORE INFORMATION...PLUS 2 FREE bonuses EVEN
if you decide not to join our TEAM.

Mailto:dealm at distributorz.com?subject=funandeasy

Jeff