"FOR ARE OUR SPECIAL CLIENTS"

walt93 at HOTMAIL.COM walt93 at HOTMAIL.COM
Fri Dec 11 20:33:40 EST 1998

Only National Search & Discovery clients have been selected to receive
this e-mail
National Search & Discovery has revolutionized employment and personal
information search & discovery industry with a COMPLETE
CRIMINAL SEARCH. An UNPRECEDENTED 4-LEVEL
SEARCH.
We have offered this only to our corporate clients since 1989 Now we have
made this available to you, THE PUBLIC

National Search and Discovery has revolutionized the entire industry with
the FOUR LEVEL CRIMINAL SEARCH.   Also we make this
offer not only to the corporation of the world with whom we have been dealing
business with since 1989.
 Now we have made this available to the public.

Do you know what your background report says?
You'd better.
Others are reading it.
In this age of instant information, people can access various records about you for a host
of reasons such as employment, credit applications and background checks.

  order-------->http://209.160.176.197

OTHER SERVICES OFFERED

Do you know who you're sleeping with?
It's your right to know.
In the era of pre-nuptial agreements, couples co-habiting and people on their second or
third marriages, concern for personal safety and a reassurance of the other person's
background and character is a realistic and high priority concern

ORDER------>Http://209.160.176.197

Who's Caring For Your Children? It's your right to know.
In today's society, businesses or individuals offering services for children bear the vital
responsibility of providing safe, confident care for the most important part of your life -- your
children.
At National Search & Discovery, we provide screening services providing parents with all the
information needed to make an informed decision about anyone who is responsible for taking care
of their children.

Order------->http://209.160.176.197

           As a National Search & Discovery customer, you have been specially selected to receive
this e-mail.  If you do not wish to receive this newsletter from National Search and Discovery,
please reply to this e-mail and put the word "remove" in the subject line. National Search and
Discovery values your patronage and will never sell or give out your e-mail address to other
companies.

          Nsdpers at nsd-personal-screening.com