Excellent Tropical Fruit Website

santol santol at gate.net
Sun Dec 13 13:13:48 EST 1998

Hello all,

If you have not yet seen my web site, I would like to invite you to have a
look.  I think you'll find that it is just about the most comprehensive
tropical fruit website anywhere, and I'm sure you'll get a lot out of it.
Please have a look and let me know what you think of my work.  The URL is:

http://www.gate.net/~santol/index.html

If you like it, don't forget to bookmark it.  I'd also appreciate it if you
would help spread the word of it's existence.  I'm not about to pay the
rip-off outfits to place it on the search engines.  I'm going to rely on
word-of-mouth.  See you there and enjoy it....

santol