Excellent Tropical Fruit Website

santol santol at gate.net
Sun Dec 13 13:13:48 EST 1998

Hello all,

If you have not yet seen my web site, I would like to invite you to have a
look.  I think you'll find that it is just about the most comprehensive
tropical fruit website anywhere, and I'm sure you'll get a lot out of it.
Please have a look and let me know what you think of my work.  The URL is:

If you like it, don't forget to bookmark it.  I'd also appreciate it if you
would help spread the word of it's existence.  I'm not about to pay the
rip-off outfits to place it on the search engines.  I'm going to rely on
word-of-mouth.  See you there and enjoy it....