Consumer Alert

stacy48 at HOTMAIL.COM stacy48 at HOTMAIL.COM
Sun Dec 13 13:42:21 EST 1998

NOTIFICATION!!

 ..Mechanical Flying Birds.
We know how hard it is to find something under $10 that is really
unique and special  for that 8 to 80  year old kid you are buying
for.  That's why we at STL Engineering are offering our amazing
Mechanical Flying Birds directly to the public in time to order
and receive the birds before Christmas.  Order by credit card and
we'll ship your order within 24 hours.
  These birds fly 300 feet by flapping their wings.  You can see
them fly and place your order at:

 http://brendam.hypermart.net

There is no need to reply to be removed from this mailing.
Pursuant to proposed federal legislation, you will be notified
only once.

Thank You for your thoughtful consideration;

STL Engineering