It's not too Late to save on Winter Airfares

travel-books at access.ch travel-books at access.ch
Mon Dec 14 00:32:39 EST 1998

SAVE OVER 50% ON WINTER AIRFARES

The recent strike at Northwest Airlines gave all the major
carriers an excuse to raise their airfares.  Like every year,
expect the airlines to again raise their fares just before the
busy holiday season.

Many people believe that they can find the cheapest airfares by
surfing through the many on-line reservation systems available on
the Internet.  DON'T BE FOOLED!!!  These reservation systems are
owned, operated, and maintained by the major airlines themselves
and are often slow to be updated. They also don't include many of
the deeply discounted fare programs offered by the airlines.

How often have you called the Airlines or your local Travel Agent
and asked them to give you their cheapest fare, only to find that
the person sitting next to you has bought his seat for much less?
"The Insider's Guide to Cheaper Airfares" will introduce you to
other ticketing alternatives and strategies that the major
carriers don't want you to know.  These sources offer deeply
discounted seats that are on the same flights that airlines are
charging other passengers twice as much.  Among the things this
valuable book will show you are:

*** How to get Airlines to notify you of discounts
        before they go public.

*** Ticket strategies Airlines don't want you to know.

*** How to save at least 50% on International Travel.

*** Which reservation systems work best with each
        Hub and Airline.

*** Sources for Domestic Tickets for 40% to 60% off.

Whether your goal is to go on that vacation of a lifetime or to
bring a loved one home to the family,  will show you that
reasonable airfares from anywhere in the country are easily and
affordably within your reach.  Why give all of your hard earned
money to the airlines when you can keep that money and spend it
on yourself?

SPECIAL OFFER!!!

Our book normally sells for $12.95 +$2.00 shipping/handling.

However, this Holiday Season you can get "The Insider's Guide to
Cheaper Airfares" for only $9.95, and we'll pay for shipping and
handling -- a savings of $5.00.

GET TWO COPIES AND SAVE EVEN MORE!!!

Give a copy to a friend or relative. If you buy a  copy of
"The Insider's Guide to Cheaper Airfares" we'll send you an
additional copy for only $5.00. That's two copies for only
$14.95,  50% off the regular price.

ORDER NOW!!!

ORDER FORM

Yes, I'd like to own my own copy of "The Insider's Guide to
Cheaper Airfares" I have filled out this form to help expedite
my order:

Please check-off your order:

____ One Copy of "The Insider's Guide to Cheaper Airfares" for
     $9.95 (A savings of $5.00)