The Easiest Low cost way to put your Business on the Internet

April at COMPUSERVE.COM April at COMPUSERVE.COM
Thu Dec 17 03:09:11 EST 1998

You requested information about one or more products or services provided by this company, for this reason you received this email.  If you were contacted in era reply with remove in the subject line.

The Easiest, Lowest-Cost way to put your Business on the Internet

Welcome to A Sound Impression where we specialize in complete, high-end
      computer and audio solutions. Our store is located in beautiful Pensacola, Florida,
         on the corner of Fairfield & North Pace Blvd. A Sound Impression provides a
          full-range of computer solutions for individuals, corporations, and government
        entities. Stop by our store, or for more information, call us locally at 438-6446 or
                              from out of the area at (888)438-6446

We at A Sound Impression would like to intorduce to you The E.go and E.go Commerce.  It is the ideal tool for all of you small business needs.

What is the E.go You Ask

* It is a complete, easy to use Internet solution.
* A web server with firewall and unlimited email accounts.
*  A complete software solution to build a web site with fill- in-the-blank templates.
* Plus it has Plug-and-go Internet access designed for high speed and low cost.

E.go Commerce

* A complete e-commerce solution you can implement now and grow into later.
* Product catalog software, with electronic shopping carts for easy product ordering .
* Integrated secure payment processing.
* 4-Port LAN hub to integrate into your office network.
* Built-in firewall and battery back-up for complete security and dependability.

For more information on this new and exciting office server with the potential to optimize you office and business needs contact A Sound Impression.

A Sound Impression
 3130 N. Pace Blvd
Pensacola, FL 32526
Voice (850) 438-6446 - Fax (850) 438-6366

Also ask about our Computer systems, Hardware, and software.