Hi, I'm Trying To Reach You!

drumm at PRONTOMAIL.COM drumm at PRONTOMAIL.COM
Sat Dec 19 15:21:26 EST 1998

WOULD YOU INVEST $49.95 TO EARN $1000 PER WEEK
WITHIN 30 DAYS?

Introducing the...
************************************
"junior-SENIOR MATRIX TEAM STRATEGY"
************************************

As a TEAM MEMBER using our simple PROVEN SYSTEM you will be
earning a substantial income each week PLUS you will receive the
following additional FREE BENEFITS:

* FREE 400 MHz (name brand) Desktop Computer with 17" Color
Monitor
* FREE Long Distance
* FREE Website (enabling you to sign people up instantly with
Visa/MC
* FREE use of our STRATEGY, Marketing System and Tools
* FREE... TWO ROUND TRIP MAJOR AIRLINE TICKETS worth up to
$1,200.00 and much more!

We have it folks... This is Real!  People just like you are
generating mind-boggling CASH income FAST!  You can make a
ONE-TIME $49.95 investment and LEVERAGE it into a minimum of
$1,000.00 per week income within the next 30 days!

Minimum Risk! - Maximum Results!

This is a NO BULL System with FAST RESULTS, so get FREE details
NOW!

DON'T BE LEFT OUT - FOR FREE COMPLETE DETAILS...

You may contact us in three ways:

1. Call our toll-free information line at:

(888) 357-1852 (24hours).

(NOTE: Your sponsor's ID# is "3146RO".)

2.  Contact our Fax-On-Demand Center from the handset of your fax
machine at:

(403) 934-6061 - then enter ID Code # 018601

(NOTE: If you do not have a fax machine, you may go to an office
service shop and they will retrieve your documents for a nominal
fee.)

3.  Contact your sponsor at:

(417) 581-9292

We will be happy to see to it that you receive your details!

NOW - OUR FREE BONUS PACKAGE!!!  FASTEN YOUR SEATBELTS!!!
Get this!  If you respond to this add in the next 5 days, you
will receive the almost unending FREE HOT list of money-making
software, reports, e-books, and services:

1. Free Money-Making Reports
The following Money-Making Reports will be yours to read, give
away, and yes - even sell!  These same reports sell on the Net
for up to $50.00 - but they're yours FREE when you sign up in
Triple Your Money  before December 24, 1998.
2. Free Office Suites!
Now you can receive a FREE office suites, including Web based
e-mail with incredibly advanced features, 2 megs of disk space,
Web site wizard for building your site, Web site counters,
graphics library, and much more - all FREE, FREE, FREE! And you
can build your own online community by giving away FREE office
suites! There's nothing better than FREE!
3.  FREE Multiple Autoresponders
This resource enables the marketer to put follow-up on
auto-pilot! Enter unlimited follow-up messages, set the message
time intervals, and you don't have to think about it again! All
of your hot leads will receive your series of follow-ups
automatically - AND it's FREE!!!
4.  4500 Places to Post Your Free Ads
Here is an endless list of places to post your ads - ALL FREE! I
suggest you save a bundle of time and effort and join the
Classified Club. There's nothing like it!
5.  Top 50 Free Classified Ad Sites
Posting to Free Classified Ad sites would be a less frustrating
experience if you go to these high-traffic sites. Some of these
sites have been visited more than 1 million times.
6.  Free E-books
Each book is 615k, designed with the beginner in mind! For
example:
¨ Guerilla Guide to Search Engines
¨ PhotoReading Tips for Fasted Reading
¨ Search Engine Tactics
7.  Free Web Page Tools
These tools include hit counters, search engine site submission,
chat rooms, quest books, and more! It's all FREE.
8.  Free E-mail Management, Client Software
Organize you e-mail as never before with one of the most popular
e-mail programs in the world - FREE!
9.  Free Webcelerator Software
Acceleration Software makes the best accelerators. Accelerating
the web is a very complicated problem to solve and requires over
half a dozen different techniques to be effective. We have many
patents in this field with more pending and have improved on
existing methods and combined all of them into a unified web
acceleration suite.
10.  Free Check By Fax Software
This software will enable your business to accept check from your
customer - via fax - and FREE!
11.  FREE Visibility Analyzer
This software allows you to quickly check on the exact placement
of any URL in the top 10 search engines using a keyword search,
producing a summary report and all the URLs returned for the
search.
12.  FREE Word Search Program
What exactly are people searching for in the major search
engines? Now you can find out in real-time. This product displays
the exact data typed into the search boxes at the major engines -
as it is entered. Data can also be exported for later use. A very
valuable tool when setting up your META keywords for web pages to
be submitted to the search engines. Includes the necessary
Microsoft DAO database components.
13.  FREE GIF Retrieving Program
Allows you to quickly retrieve both static and animated GIFs
directly from the Web using a keyword search. A search for
"computer" will present a wide variety of computer related
graphics pulled directly from the Internet. A link to the
respective web page is displayed under each GIF so the site owner
can be contacted.
14.  FREE Mortgage Amortization Program
This program will enable you to track and plot your mortgage.
Instantly find out how many years you can knock off your mortgage
by increasing your monthly payments by a few dollars. You must
fill out and mail in a no-obligation form in order to receive
this FREE program.
15.  Other FREE Programs
Including free News Group reader/organizer, an AntiVirus package,
an HTML reference library, free graphics, and much, much more!
16.  Receive FREE software after rebate!
17.  Free Products After Rebates!
We will even throw in 167 FREE additional business and financial
reports, and 200000 free e-mail addresses for marketing purposes.

The bonuses alone are worth the cost to launch you future with
our program!

ACT NOW!!!
Accelerated Leveraging
143 So. 33rd St - Newark, Ohio 43055
drumm at prontomail.com
Ph: 740-344-3427
Your sponsor's ID# is "3146RO".

NOTE:  You will be automatically removed from our
list if you do not respond to this message.
There is no need to request removal. =)  Your address
was obtained in a "safe address list."  If this is not the
case, please forgive the intrusion!  You will not here
from us again!