CCR5 and Protection from AIDS

Stefanie Greve S.Greve at tu-bs.de
Mon Dec 21 19:01:28 EST 1998

Hello!

After reading your postings I wonder whether there might be a connection
between social status, income, social surroundings and HIV infection
regardless of colour of skin. Not being aware of the dangers of unsafe
sex and having lots of sex with different partners seems to be
undoubtedly pro HIV. As far as I know, males of all colours tend to have
more sexual partners than women. Thus testosterone makes way for HIV in
a social way, doesn`t it?

Please excuse my incoherent text and bad English. I will try better next
time.

Regards

Stefanie