source for anti-human glutathione peroxidase antibodies

Piper, John T. jpiper at utmb.edu
Wed Dec 23 14:26:19 EST 1998

Greetings all,
	Sorry for the repeat of my original posting, but I forgot to fill
out the subject line, and figured I would get a better response if people
knew what the post was about.  The original message is as follows:

Greetings all,
	Does anyone know of a commercial source of antibodies against human
glutathione peroxidase (cytosolic seleno-protein, not the plasma
seleno-protein or selenium independent peroxidase).  The closest that I have
come is Biodesign.  They have polyclonals which recognize both GPx and SOD.

Thanks,

John

John Piper, Ph.D.
Department of Human Biological Chemistry
     and Genetics
University of Texas Medical Branch
7.138 Medical Research Building
Galveston, TX  77555-1067