CCR5 and Protection from AIDS

James Howard jmhoward at sprynet.com
Sat Dec 26 10:09:22 EST 1998

The following is the usual distraction that often happens to posts about
specific isssues.  Some respondents have nothing to say to the original
post, so they simply start writing about some side issue that has very
little to do with the original post.  What a waste of time.
James Howard

Brian Foley wrote in message <368285F4.52BA at lanl.gov>...
>Stefanie Greve wrote:
>>
>> Hello!
>>
>> After reading this thread I am quite puzzled. Until now
>> I have believed infection with HIV depends mostly on an
>> individuals cirumstances of living.  That is in most cases
>> on his or her sexual habits regardless of colour of skin
>> or sex.
...the rest snipped