W. L. Gore & Associates

Michael Creech mcreech at camden.net
Sun Feb 1 10:48:31 EST 1998

I can tell you that their guitar strings suck and that they lack a decent
marketing department.  I got a free set to evaluate from them.  I rarely
break strings, but I broke 5 of the six strings within a month and I wasn't
even playing gigs - just giving some lessons and playing around the house.
At msrp of $26 they'll never make it.

Matt Bond <s001mhb at discover.wright.edu> wrote in article
<34CEE347.3C17 at discover.wright.edu>...