looking for hardware & software discounts?

REMOVEALL at WHOLESALESYSTEMS.COM REMOVEALL at WHOLESALESYSTEMS.COM
Fri Feb 6 02:35:19 EST 1998

     Wholesalesystems is pleased to announce the grand opening
   of our completely new, state of the art, online, computer
   hardware and software superstore! http://www.wholesalesystems.com
   We invite you to visit, shop and save on over 40,000
   top quality  hardware and software products online! Top Products
   from  Microsoft, Lotus, Novell, Hewlett Packard, IBM and
   thousands more! Get a free t shirt just for visiting.  Enter
   our contest for   free software!   Select from our vast array of
   "try before you buy"  software  titles!  Master a variety of
   top software products  like MS Acess, Microsoft  Excel,  Lotus
   Notes,  Windows NT Server  and many  more in our  On-line
   Training &  Learning  Center! Train yourself or your employees
    on  the latest and  hottest  software  applications  ONLINE!
    Fun, Convenient, and Secure!   Discount Online Shopping!

    Save on hardware and software products for you or your
    corporation,without leaving your home or office!
    Our new hardware software online superstore can be visited at the
    following URL.http://www.wholesalesystems.com

    Thank You!
    Cybermarketing

You have been carefully selected to receive the following as a person interested
in shopping on-line for hardware, software and related
computer products. We based this market research data on one of your
sites.If you have received this message in error, please accept our
apology as a responsible e-mailer, and reply to
REMOVEALL at wholesalesystems.com. You will be automatically excluded
from all future e-mailings. Thank you for your consideration and help.