National Poetry Contest

max2001mlm.com max2001mlm at MAX2001MLM.COM
Sun Feb 8 18:37:27 EST 1998

***NATIONAL POETRY FORUM'S 1998 OFFICIAL CALL FOR ENTRIES!***
***You Could Be Published!  You Could Win the $2,000.00 Grand Prize!***

   It is with great pride that the National Poetry Forum announces its
official call for entries for our 1998 poetry competition.  Through this
prestigious competition, you are invitied to submit your original poetry for
consideration by our distinguished panel of literary judges.  All entries will
receive a personal acknowledgement letter from the comittee, and should your
poem be selected, you will be honored with publication in our upcoming,
hardbound anthology.  A well-deserved showcase for talented poets all across
the nation - and around the world!

   If your entry is selected, you also become eligible for the Grand Prize of
$2,000 or one of 99 other valuable prizes.  As a winning author, you will also
be awarded Privileged Membership in the National Poetry Forum.  Founded over
75 years ago, our publisher, Dorrance Co., has printed books in 12 countries
and 6 languages - inclusion in this fraternity is an admirable accomplishment.
                                R U L E S :
-Send ONE poem, any style on any subject, no more than 25 lines.
-Print or type poem on standard 81/2 x 11 sheet of paper
-In Upper left corner should be:
            -"Contest #1"
            -Titile of Poem
            -Your Name
            -Mailing Address (City, State, Zip)
-Contest DEADLINE: March 9, 1998
---There are NO FEES to enter, and all winners will be published.  Grand Prize
is $2,000.00
-Mail Entries To:
                          National Poetry Forum
                          PO Box 381
                          New York, NY 10040

-Contest open to all, except current or past employees of National Poetry
Forum and their families.
-Unpublished and published poets are welcome.  Authors retain all rights to
their work.