Power Deregulation - Opportunity of the Millenium!!

HEP8y8y8Rst at independent-affluence.com HEP8y8y8Rst at independent-affluence.com
Wed Feb 11 07:36:01 EST 1998

Our research indicates that this information may be of
interest to you. If you have received this e-mail by
mistake or wish to be removed from our list, please
hit REPLY and type REMOVE in the subject line of the
e-mail.
               ----------------------

DEREGULATION OF THE U.S. ELECTRIC UTILITIES INDUSTRY
IS CREATING A $215 BILLION FINANCIAL OPPORTUNITY FOR
ENTREPRENEURS LIKE YOU AND I!

Effective Jan '98, Electric Utility Monopolies will be
dissolved on a State-by-State basis opening a
$215 Billion Industry to free-market competition.

Imagine Utility Savings of 10% - 40%!

Now imagine being able to offer family, friends, and
others the ability to take advantage of those savings
and while they're saving, you'll earn a regular monthly
commission on the Utility usage of consumers throughout
the country.

Combine this with an industry leading selection of home
and business services (like telecommunications, Cellular,
Cable, Digital Satellite TV, Home Security, Internet
Access & Services, WEB TV, Business & Financial Services
Programs, Worldwide Electronic Home Shopping, etc.) and
your financial potential is unlimited.

We are offering you the opportunity to get in on the
ground floor with an established international networking
giant. Capitalize NOW on the biggest opportunity this
nation has ever seen! We need independent "Electric
Power & Services Marketers" in all 50 states especially
California and the Northeast.

Tired of the Rat Race? Need to do something different and
exciting? We have an exciting opportunity for you to
quickly build a leveraged, regular income in as little
as 10-15 hours/week.  Full training and support with minimal
start-up costs and huge upside potential.

Many millionaires have been made through the deregulation
of the Telecommunications industry. Electric Utility
deregulation promises to offer 3x the opportunity!

For More Details call us on (208) 327-8381