Very Quick Cell Question

Joshua Halpern jbh at IDT.NET
Sun Feb 15 21:56:47 EST 1998

In sci.chem Uncle Al <UncleAl0 at ix.netcom.com> wrote:
: TODD J PIERCE wrote:
Sorry Todd....You're OK

: If you want to locate the nucleus you want it to call out to you above
: background.  Use a fluorescent stain for double strand nucleic acid.
: Will ethidium bromide (toxic!) do it (under near-UV illumination)?  Ask
: the experts:  http://www.probes.com/

: Visualizing cell nuclei and chromosomes arrested by Colcemide(tm) or
: colchicine is standard operating procedure.  It doesn't require anything
: beyond an optical microscope.  Observing onion root tip chromosomes this
: way is a high school lab prep.

Keep this shit out of sci.chem you addleplated dejanews junkie.

Should you persist we will set eraserbots loose on the net to
wipe out any trace of your ill-begotten self...We will track
you down and inject you with brain clumping prions.
Hospitals will be instructed to provide you with only
blood transfusions from tubercular seriopositive chemists,
whose mothers will gather daily to spit on you. So,....

Keep this biology shit out of sci.chem, which is only for
the pure......

josh halpern