500+Search Engines.

BeSeen at Our.Site.com BeSeen at Our.Site.com
Mon Feb 16 19:39:30 EST 1998

         Hello If This Is A Service You Have No need For,
        Do Nothing And Your E-Mail Address Will Automatically
         Be Deleted From Our List. If You Would Like More
          Information Just Go To Our WebSite Link.

                         ( Thank you )

              This Is A Service Not An Opportunity!

        We Can Submit Your Web Site To Over 500+Search Engines.
        When You Use our Service We Will Resubmit Your WebSite
           > .... Every Month For A Year Free ....<

                 For More Information Just Go
                    To Our WebSite Link.