Quantification of blots

Robin Brinkmeyer rbrinkmeyer at awi-bremerhaven.de
Thu Feb 19 04:24:13 EST 1998

Dear colleagues,

we are planning to buy a maschine for the detection and quantification of =

DNA on blots (non-radioactiv) either with chemiluminescence or with =

-fluorescence. Do you have any experiences with such detectors and/or =

could give me the name of a company that offers such a system?
We also want to detect and quantify signals from rRNA probes in =

microtiter plates, so a system which could also solve that problem would =

be great.

If you have any idea please send me an e-mail or reply in this group.

Thank you,

Ren=E9 Groben
-- =

Dr. Ren=E9 Groben
Alfred-Wegener-Institute for Polar and Marine Research
Bio II, Haus B
Am Handelshafen 12
D-27575 Bremerhaven
Federal Republic of Germany