Hello ! Here's a letter you don't get everyday ! - vjwpmxndtkmrfxlyihcrrobbtqcclo

cofyql at klbuu.comsxawpe cofyql at klbuu.comsxawpe
Fri Feb 20 12:54:01 EST 1998

<HTML><PRE><BODY BGCOLOR="#ffff80">Hello !

This message is being sent to those honest and faithful home business
marketers who appreciate the opportunity of making money with their
computer and to those veterans of marketing who are tired of all the
" hype " and finally would like to get real help and a big break in the
cost of their doing business.  Please disregard this message if you
have no desire to make money even though so many people do so                 nowadays, online with the internet.

I will make available<FONT  COLOR="#ff0000" SIZE=3> THE BEST DEAL ANYWHERE</FONT><FONT  COLOR="#000000" SIZE=3> on getting your
product or service out to<FONT  COLOR="#0000ff" SIZE=3> MILLIONS OF PEOPLE. </FONT><FONT  COLOR="#000000" SIZE=3> Thousands of
people are doing this daily with much success, and they are doing
it in the comfort of their home.

Forget everybody's high prices and hype.  Here's my offer :

<B>    <FONT  COLOR="#ff0000" SIZE=3>Unlimited e-mail addresses (over 30 million and always updated)      </FONT><FONT  COLOR="#000000" SIZE=3></B>
                                             <FONT  COLOR="#0000ff" SIZE=3>      AND        </FONT><FONT  COLOR="#000000" SIZE=3>
 <B>   <FONT  COLOR="#ff0000" SIZE=3>E-Mail software which will send your message to thousands of people
    daily  ========>  </FONT><FONT  COLOR="#0000ff" SIZE=3><U> ALL FOR JUST 25 U.S. DOLLARS !!!</FONT><FONT  COLOR="#000000" SIZE=3></U>
</B>

<FONT  COLOR="#ff0000" SIZE=3>YOU READ THAT RIGHT !   </FONT><FONT  COLOR="#0000ff" SIZE=3>  JUST 25.00 FOR EVERYTHING !!!</FONT><FONT  COLOR="#ff0000" SIZE=3>
</FONT><FONT  COLOR="#000000" SIZE=3>
I will make available the special sites you need to access.

Rest assured that this is NOT ANOTHER " to good to be true " offer,
I use a viable and very real address in which you may mail your check,                money order or cash ( wrap money in 1 sheet of paper for sending ).                        You will be able to expect a prompt reply.

Please include your name and address on a Self Addressed and
Stamped envelope as I will use this to return your necessary and
special access information.  PLEASE ALSO INCLUDE YOUR
E-MAIL ADDRESS !

Mail to :

G. L. E.
2500  W. Fourth Plain Blvd.
Suite 435
Vancouver, WA  98661

P.S.  If you would rather have your sales letter or advertisement mass mailed
         for you, the cost for sending 100,000 letters is just 50.00.  <FONT  COLOR="#ff0000" SIZE=3>If you want
         target marketing in a specific area, the cost of sending 100,000 letters
         is just 100.  </FONT><FONT  COLOR="#000000" SIZE=3>Please send payment to above address, and include your
         sales letter or advertisement with your e-mail address.  Typed text only.
         Please make your letter or advertisement as appealing as possible since
         this directly impacts your response ratios.  Your letters are guaranteed
         to be sent out immediately upon receipt.  Please wait 7 days for checks
         to clear the bank.  Thank you very much.

You have nothing to lose and everything to gain with this small cost !
Take advantage of this very reasonable offer to get tens of thousands of                     messages out to market your product or service !

Order today !    Thank you !

<FONT  COLOR="#000000" SIZE=3>

</PRE></HTML>