Free Drawing

rx at OPMARKETING.COM rx at OPMARKETING.COM
Fri Feb 20 20:39:21 EST 1998

You have been carefully selected to receive the following as a person
obviously interested in this subject based upon your previous internet
postings, or visits to one of our affiliate web sites.  If you have
received this message in error, please accept our apology as a
responsible e-mailer, and reply with the word REMOVE in the subject
line. You will be automatically excluded from future e-mailings. Thank
you for your consideration and help in making the Internet spam-free.

Ocean Pacific Marketing is now holding its first ever Grand Prize Drawing
and you are invited to enter for free. The Grand Prize and the entry form
are posted on our site at http://www.opmarketing.com

To Enter Visit the site Now! Click on Grand Prize and fill out the short
form. Remember your odds are much better than the lottery. You could
be our next lucky winner.

Good Luck

Ocean Pacific Marketing searches the four corners of the globe
to bring you the coolest products at the best prices anywhere
http://www.opmarketing.com       rx at opmarketing.com