$20,000 per month very attainable in 60 to 90 days.

someinfo at YAHOO.COM someinfo at YAHOO.COM
Fri Feb 27 18:50:16 EST 1998

Others like yourself, and that have also seen info on our site have
been interested in the following information and I thought you would
be interested also.

Dear Friend:

Are you in search of a legitimate home based business that is not
multilevel marketing or a franchise? Would you like to learn how to
legally reduce your taxes up to 95% or more? If your answer is Yes to
these two questions then check this out. Call 1888-220-6912 and
ask for George.  See Why below.

$20,000 per month very attainable in 60 to 90 days.
No Selling involved.  Our information system does that for you.
This is not a get rich quick scheme, but if you are willing to put
forth the effort to be successful, you can attain financial
independence in a very short period of time.  If you have the basic
home office tools in place, ie fax machine, PC, and a phone, you will
see results much faster.

Are you highly motivated?
Are you a self starter?
Do you want to greatly improve the quality of your life?
Do you like to help others to achieve their dreams and goals?

If you answered Yes to all of these then call 1-888-220-6912
ask for George and you will even get a special free 200 site
promotion to help you get plenty of money making leads
for this business.

If you are skeptical, that's OK, but don't let that stop you from
getting enough information to make an educated decision about this
opportunity.

If this reached you in error, I apologize for the inconvenience.