QUIT SMOKING IN JUST 7 DAYS NATURALLY - GUARANTEED

cu4 at usa.net cu4 at usa.net
Sat Feb 28 02:34:31 EST 1998

<HTML><PRE></P><P ALIGN=CENTER><U><B><I>Quit Smoking In Just 7 Days
Guaranteed!!!
</U></B></I>

</P><P ALIGN=LEFT>What used to seem impossible now happens quickly and almost effortlessly with
SMOKE-AWAY.

SMOKE-AWAY is the only natural program that is GUARANTEED!! ( No matter how
many times you've tried before) You will have no weight gain, cravings, withdrawls,
discomforts, stress, tension, physical or emotional stress at all.  And SMOKE-AWAY
does it with no drugs, and will completely flush nicotine from your body.

SMOKE-AWAY was nationally sold at $179.95 but through this special offer you can
order the complete 4-Formula System for only $49.95 plus $5.00 S&H.  To order using
Visa and Mastercard call 1-800-611-5930 Ext. 5313 operators are standing by.

YOU HAVE NO RISKS, MONEY BACK GUARANTEED!!!!!

** OR YOU MAY MAIL CHECK OR MONEY ORDER TO:

</P><P ALIGN=CENTER><B>BEHAVIORAL RESEARCH CENTER</B>
POST OFFICE BOX # 1874
MIDLOTHIAN, VIRGINIA 23113

</P><P ALIGN=LEFT><U><B><I>** YOU MAY ALSO SEND SASE FOR COMPLETE
INFORMATION.</B></I></U></PRE></HTML>

1/4 Million Emails for $99.00.
TARGETED list also available.
Fax-on-Demand for $60.00 year.
Flat rate 800 voice mail $39 month.
8.9 cents 800 # and Long Distance
USA Newspaper saver rate $39 a line.
More information on these and other services
mailto:rates at worldmarket4u.com   must put RATES in subject.
Fax-on-Demand for RATES 1-704-434-7400 Doc # 711

To remove must put remove in subject.