Home Business: $10 K/mth: No Selling:No MLM!!

Reduce Taxes and Protect Assets NoSelling at MCI2000.COM
Wed Jan 14 10:22:07 EST 1998

This is a one time mailing.  There is no need to hit reply or seek to be removed from a list.  Thank you...

                    Are you afraid of Success?
                   LET ME SCARE YOU TO DEATH!

Hello Entrepreneur!

My name is Dave Starkey,

What if...

YOU could earn... an Immediate, Substantial $5,000 - $10,000+
Monthly Income... In As Little As 45-90 Days -- And all it required was a

What if I could show you how to generate a six figure income in just
several  months?

I'm not talking about the elusive dream of residual income in Network
Marketing.  This is NOT MLM!  NOT a Chain Letter or other Online Scam!
I'm truly earning MUCH more every week than I ever before earned
monthly chasing success in other programs!

I made $20,000 in my first month!  I'll teach you how!!!

What is it that I and so many others are doing?

	Ext. 9508
Seriously, if I can do this, ANYONE can.  What if you do even better
than I am?  Best of success to you, and thanks for your time.

Dave Starkey