¤+¤ Lectronic Marketing & FREE softwares

JasonP cinaapei81 at GETNET.IT
Sat Jan 31 05:50:17 EST 1998

 **** THE MOST POWERFUL FORM OF ADVERTISING TODAY ****

                             ***** CAN BE YOURS *****

 "Sales, it's a numbers game"

 The more people that are exposed to your product, the more sales
 you will make. Have you ever gotten catalogs in the mail? Maybe you
 have never bought from them, but they keep sending them each and
 every month!

 Why would they do this?

 Because it's PROFITABLE! A certain percentage of people buy from
 them each and every month. They know this, but they just don't know
 who those people are. Thus, they mail everyone on their lists.

 Did you know that there is a method of marketing that costs pennies
 but have the same effect as direct postal mail?

 You can now compete with the big boys, with exposure in MASSIVE
 NUMBERS, without expensive investments such as those associated with
 television commercials, radio advertising, direct postal mail, or
 tele-marketing.

 THE SOLUTION - Direct E-mail Marketing

 We have developed and maintained a list of Active E-MAIL ADDRESSES in
 MILLIONS covering the internet. We gather the addresses from "hits" at
 certain targeted web sites, the internet and numerous reliable sources.
 The list is a compilation of general and targeted email addresses all
 sorted, categorized and combined by domain in sequential batches.
 The list is updated bi-weekly.

   "Quality before Quantity"

    WARNING:

  There are vendors marketing 25, 40, 57, and 60 million lists.
  These are the worst addresses to purchase. Most of those email
  addresses are random generated based on common email formats using
  random email generator softwares. This means they are made up and
  not harvested. This also means that they have a LOWER percentage
  of deliverability.

  Some vendors sell these lists for as low as $25. Just remember,
  you'll get what you paid for from these amateur vendors. Its nice to
  have a big list but if they're all junk ...... they're useless.

    AGAIN ......."Quality before Quantity"

 We have researched the market completely. Our research indicates that
 OTHER companies marketing lists always lacked support and complete
 documentation. What good is any product if there is no support or
 instructions accompanied.

 We provide you with FULL TECH SUPPORT, basic SOFTWARE needed,
 COMPLETE INSTRUCTIONS, optional TOOLS and SOFTWARE to
 MAXIMIZE your respone while EFFICIENTLY completing the task.

 Using our software wizards, getting started is as easy as 1-2-3.
 Whether you're novice or advanced. All this available in....

        CD-ROM         OVERNIGHT or 2nd Day Delivery !!

 Our master list is composed of 15 MILLION ADDRESSES. As we continue
 to perform our updates, removing undeliverable addresses and other
 non qualified addresses, we have accumulated.....

        11 million HIGH QUALITY LISTS

 These can be purchased partially or in whole. List tracking numbers
 are "internally built" on the list softwares, which enables list
 tracking for frequent and future purchases.

 TARGETED LISTS AVAILABLE !!

 If your product or service is highly targeted to a specific market
 such as nationality, gender, age, hobby, occupation or anything,
 we can provide your company targeted lists. We use our very own
 advanced softwares to search for targeted and deliverable email
 addresses.

 FREE SOFTWARE BONUSES

  POP3 / SMTP manager  - FULL VERSION
  List managers                - FULL VERSION
  Bulk Email Manual         - FULL VERSION
  De/Compressor              - FULL VERSION
  Server Simulator             - FULL VERSION
  Auto-Pinger                    - FULL VERSION
  Internet Guide                 - FULL VERSION
  Web Page Creator           - FULL VERSION
  Floodgate                       - DEMO VERSION
  Goldrush LE                   - DEMO VERSION

   ** 30 day telephone support included **

     GENERAL EMAIL LIST PRICING (CD-ROM)

  2 million - $99.95
  4 million - $119.95
  7 million - $139.95
  9 million - $149.95
 11 million - $159.95

    TARGETED EMAIL LIST PRICING

  QTY: below 4000   === $40 per 1000
  QTY: 4000 & above === $35 per 1000

    SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS

  Win3.x or Win95, 486+ CPU, 8mb RAM (win3.x),
  16mb RAM (win95), 20+mb HD space

 ~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~
 TO ORDER --->> print order form below and fax or mail it

 Independent Distributor:  Jason Pajeet    Ref ID # 1130C276
 ~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~

 SAME DAY CLEARING !!

 CREDIT CARDS
 CHECKS by MAIL
 MONEY ORDER

 FAX: 626-913-0478
 TEL: 626-912-0115  or  626-965-6457

 HRS: 10am - 5pm  US Pacific Time  Monday - Friday

  ^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~  O R D E R   F O R M  ~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^

Cust# (leave blank):_______________       Ref ID # 1130C276

Name (User):________________________________________________

Company:_________________________________Position:__________

Phone #:_______________________Fax #:_______________________

Email (MUST):_______________________________________________

 ** Confirmation and shipping information sent via e-mail

CREDIT CARDS : Address must match the card's billing address
CHECKS : Include street mailing address to be processed

Address:____________________________________________________

 ** CD-ROM only     ** Targeted lists -> contact us

 __ Win 95  __Win 3.x

 __ Email list (2 million = $99.95)
 __ Email list (4 million = $119.95)
 __ Email list (7 million = $139.95)
 __ Email list (9 million = $149.95)
 __ Email list (11 million = $159.95)

 $___________ SUB - TOTAL
 $___________ CA residents sales tax (8.25%)
 $___________ Shipping & Handling

 ** Overnight Shipping : ( US=$17 / Canada,AL,HI=$27 )
 ** 2nd Day Shipping : ( US=$7 / Canada,AL,HI=$18 )
 ** Other countries : add $35 Reg Postal Mail

 $___________ GRAND TOTAL

Client (also known as User or user) understand and agree to the terms
and conditions of this agreement as follows : There are no written,
expressed or implied guarantee or prediction of any type of profit,
gain or results from the purchase or use of Email list (also known as
products). All products sales are final, non-exchangeable and there are
no refund. User assumes all risks and liabilites regarding the use of,
misuse of, inability to use or results of the use of products. There
are no warranties written, expressed or implied. User authorize a charge
to the credit card provided, if applicable as indicated herein. User
warrants the he or she is at least or above 18 years of age and is of
legal age in the state or country of residency. I, the User, have read,
understand and agree to the covenants and conditions contained herein.

Print Name:___________________________________________________

User Signature: ________________________________ Date: __________

Credit Card:  __Visa   __Mastercard   __American Express   __Discover

Card Number:______________________________________Exp:_______

Name on Card:__________________________________Amount:_______

Signature:______________________________________Date:__________

  All figures, percentages and response rates are for example
  purposes only. The actual figures, percentages and response
  rates may vary. The individual or group may earn less or more
  than the examples provided in this advertisement.

  We are an independent and private company. We are NOT directly or
  indirectly associated, endorsed or affiliated with any internet
  service provider(s) or commercial online service provider(s)
  contained within this message, its headers, sub-headers and any
  portion whatsoever.