cell line database?

Robert Negm rnegm at med-med1.bu.edu
Wed Jun 3 09:42:51 EST 1998

Dear Mr. Morley,

I have recently worked with the people from Caesar Software to generate a powerful database for
managing microbial strains, called StrainMan 1.0, available at www.caesarsoftware.com. The
database allows users to publish their stock culture collections on the internet and share their
information with colleagues. The program may be used for cell lines, but its design emphasized
bacterial cell information. I hope this information will help you.

Sincerely,

Robert Negm