help with career

Frank DrHeasley at Chemistry.com
Mon Jun 8 23:14:10 EST 1998

On Mon, 08 Jun 1998 22:55:51 -0400, Marc Andelman
<drgonfly at ultranet.com> wrote:

>Frank wrote:
>>

>> >(Psst.  Frank.  Coleoptera aren't plants.)
>> >
>> >Bill
>> >--
>>
>> oops.
>>
>> Frank
>

>Hi Frank
>	Coleoptera are beetles.  In all my years of head hunting,
>no one has ever called to ask for a coleoptera expert.
>
>	Regards,
>	Marc Andelman

Ok, so you got to be right once.  Live it up....

Anyway, they live on Coleus plants, right, ;-)  or was that some kinda
green algae I was thinking about.  now where did I leave that old bug
book...

Anyway, there is a serious shortage of entomologists these days.  I
hardly have any entomologist resumes.  Unfortunately, the shortage of
jobs for entomologists is even more serious.

Frank