$500 worth of Great Advertising for ONLY $120!!!

makemoney at mailmachine.com makemoney at mailmachine.com
Wed Jun 10 21:54:31 EST 1998

>HI,

>   I represent a National Publication and would like to offer
you a Great deal to help on your advertising cost! I can give you
over $500 of Great Advertising for just $120!!! This price
includes:

      1. up to (8) 20 word ads that will be faxed to 30,000+/mth.
      2. one 1"x 2" display ad that will be seen by readers in
         20+ national publications, (Success, Entrepreneur, USA
         Today, Cutting Edge Magazine, and many more).

>That's a total of 9 ads and 20+ publications for just $120!!!

>There's also many, many more features at no additional cost!!!

>For more details call my Toll-Free F.O.D.#:

                               (800) 783-7363  Ext. 228

>You have nothing to lose!! The call is FREE!!!

>When prompted, enter my I.D.# or Fax#: (205) 237-9400

>This is a state-of-the-art program, completely automated,
completely AWESOME!!!

>THIS WILL MAKE YOUR DAY!!!

>Thanks,

>Have a Great day!

>Gary

>If you are one that is not interested in Great opportunities
such as this, then I truly apologize for your inconvenience.