ATTN: High School Biology Teachers and Science Dept. Chairs

DRPFM drpfm at aol.com
Fri Jun 12 16:27:14 EST 1998

  Hi!    My name is Michael Maurice, and I'm a prospective graduate student in
the School of Education at U.C. Berkeley.    I  am planning a complete study
(with joint NSF-biotech company funding), and I would like to ask you a couple
of questions:
  1. What are you doing now in terms of biotechnology?
  2. If you had all the resources and could send your students to Berkeley for
a summer, what would you like them to do and study in terms of biotech?

Thank you,
Michael Maurice
drpfm at aol.com