Fresh RESPONSIVE Email Addresses +

shakeabit at HOTMAIL.COM shakeabit at HOTMAIL.COM
Fri Jun 12 20:23:32 EST 1998

Hello, and Thanks for reading this! See end for remove instructions.

Want to start making money on the Internet FAST
with a minimum cash outlay?
<A HREF="http://208.221.108.113/harding/irbc/">Click here Now!</A>

After over a year of searching for products and ways to market
them on the WWW, I finally started making money (and lots of it!),
without MLM or any schemes! So, what I have done here is simply
taken all the products I sell (which come with reseller's rights,
of course!) and many other valuable resources that I have gathered,
and put them all on one value-packed, easy-to-use CD ROM, so YOU
can start making money FAST, without all the headaches I had!
If you do business on the Internet or want to, you must visit
this site!<A HREF="http://208.108.221.103/harding/irbc">Click here Now!</A>
Here's some of what you can expect:

- RESELLER RIGHTS for anything on the CD ROM
- 38 Million Email Addresses
  (including 1 Million AOL PREMIUM NAMES extracted April '98)
- 8 Fully functional bulk email demo programs - mailers/extractors
- A FREE AOL Email Address Extractor
- "The Guerilla Guide To Bulk Email"
- "The Ultimate Credit Repair Manual"
- Over 500 pages of reports and business how-to manuals anyone
  can get great business ideas from, and you can PRINT and SELL
  them to start your own publishing company! From garage sales
  to business consulting...click here to browse the titles.
- Accept credit cards with NO credit check, NO merchant
  account, and NO startup or monthly fees!
- Software that will allow you to take online electronic
  checks with NO monthly fees and NO per-transaction fees!
- Search Engine Secrets - Learn how to achieve top placement for your website
  in the search engines.

To be PROMPTLY removed from our mailing list, please
follow these instructions EXACTLY:
Click Here   and type "remove" in the
subject line. Then send us any message. You will automatically be added to
our remove list and will NOT be mailed to again. This is the only remove
requests that we are able to process.

12

<FONT COLOR=(#FFCCFF) BACK=(#FFCCFF) SIZE=1 HA