Alternative medecine help dying patient

Pierre Bilodeau P.Bilodeau at pi.csiro.au
Mon Jun 15 19:55:49 EST 1998

Hi

I am writing this request for a chinese friend whose husband has been
diagnosed with pancreatic cancer with metastasis.  THe western medecine can
not do anything because it will not have a significant effect on his
condition or not increase his life expectancy (no surgery, no radiotherapy,
no chemiotherapy)  She asked me to enquiry if alternative medecine could
help not cure but prolonged his life expectancy of 2-3 months.  I am not
chinese myself but as a good friend I want to help her anyway I can.
Please contact me on email if you have any suggestion or any comment.

Thank you for your help

Pierre Bilodeau
Canberra, Australia