Profit In Photography

waltk at TCTNET1.TCTNET.NET waltk at TCTNET1.TCTNET.NET
Wed Jun 17 08:44:45 EST 1998

                                      **ATTENTION-ATTENTION**ATTENTION**
      ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                                              **THIS IS A ONE TIME MAILING**
      ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                  (RETURN MESSAGE "DELETE" in "SEND TO:" AREA, TO BE REMOVED!)
      ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
           <<**IMPORTANT MESSAGE FOR OPPORTUNITY SEEKERS IN PHOTOGRAPHY**>>

                                                 PROFIT IN PHOTOGRAPHY

GET PAID FOR THOSE PHOTOGRAPH SNAPSHOTS. WHETHER YOU ARE A BEGINNER OR PROFESSIONAL, YOUR PHOTOS WILL BE PRESENTED ALL OVER THE WORLD, ELECTRONICALLY.

There are two ways you can handle this process in the Photography field:

FIRST, you can acquire our list of 200 names and addresses of photography purchasers from across the country, or...

SECOND, you can deal directly with our agency and get paid for the pictures you presently carry in your photo album.

                                                   See our web site for more details at:
                                                            Profits in Photography
                                                      http://www.tctnet.net/waltk

KOLSKI INTERNATIONAL PHOTOGRAPHIC AGENCY is an firm with hundreds of buyers of fresh new photos of every kind year round.  We are currently looking for photos for all types of buyers, such as Advertising Ad Campaigns, Business Brochures, Books, Newspapers and Magazine Articles, Television Marketing Campaigns and Shows, Billboard and Background Ads, etc... The list goes on!

If you are an amateur or a professional photographer, our agency needs you now.  It does not matter if you shoot with an inexpensive camera or with professional equipment, everyone's work will be pleasantly accepted - GUARANTEED!

The more material you send us, the more you will earn.  Pictures of any size are acceptable, however, we prefer 5X7's or smaller.  They could be in black and white or color.

Your picture(s) may end up in a magazine ad, billboard, television, newspapers, published books, picture stories, postcards and calendars, advertising and travel agencies, the tabloids, subways ads, brochures and pamplets, annual business reports for companies, newsletters, buttons, T-shirts, CD ROM publishers, on-line photo catalogs, web sites and everywhere a picture can be used anywhere in the world.  You would be amazed at how many places your pictures could be used in.

Many customers are now doing photography on a continuing basis and earning a good living either on a full-time or part-time basis.  Get in on the opportunity and start letting those photographs pay for themselves

The more pictures you send us, the more you will earn.  It's up to you.  There's no pressure on anyone, you just send in the material when you can and want to.  Remember, the earlier you send in the material, the sooner you will begin to earn money.

Questions and comments may be directed to:  waltk at tctnet1.tctnet.net

Order Form:

___  I want to order the Photography Package listing over 200 names and addresses of photography purchasers  for $35.00.  Rush delivery available for an additional $4.00.
BONUS OFFER: With the purchase of the Photography Package, receive a FREE one year membership in our Photo Club.

___  I want to join the Photo Club for a 1 year membership.  Cost is $12.00

___  I want to join the Photo Club's special life-time membership.  Cost is only $25.00

Please print clearly:

Name: _________________________________________________________

Address:  _____________________________________________________

Apt / Suite: ___________

City: __________________________________ State: _______________

                             _____  Money Order       _______  Cash     ______  Check
                                     (Allow Two Weeks Clearance For All Checks)

                                                         Send U.S. funds to:
                                                  KOLSKI INTERNATIONAL
                                                               W J Kolski
                                                       541 East 11th Street
                                                       Suite B,  Dept. WWP
                                                       Erie, PA  16503-1317

                                     NOTE: ( Phone numbers are given to Members Only)