Global Connections Presents Robert De Niro's Dream Car Giveaway! -ILMM

global_connect1 at hotmail.com global_connect1 at hotmail.com
Fri Jun 19 05:04:20 EST 1998

===============>GLOBAL CONNECTIONS<===============

*** We invite you to check out some of the finest web-sites on the
Internet! Companies and Organizations from around the Globe have
incredible offers for their products, services, and information. We are
certain there is something interesting for everyone!

*** Come visit us now and take advantage of Actor/Director
Robert De Niro's "Dream Car Charity Raffle"! You will have an
incredible 1 in 2000 chance to win a 1998 Porsche Boxster or a 1998
Jaguar XJ8.

Visit us now at:
> This site has tremendous traffic, so please be patient when trying
to connect. <

http://www.your-info.com/globalconnections

This web-site promotion has been brought to you by
"GLOBAL CONNECTIONS", the Internet leader when it comes to  online
marketing. So the famous saying still stands even on the Internet,
"Location, Location, Location"!