Storm's WebDesigning Services

Bilal Iqbal (Storm) storm at eli.elilabs.com
Mon Jun 22 03:21:48 EST 1998

Dear Netters,

Hello! I want to tell you tha Storm's WebDesigning services page is
updated. All the errors, bugs are fixed. It's new and final rates are:

Package #1 (Personal Page [Simple])

US$ 15 + US$6 per additional page

Package #2 (Personal Page [Frames, Java, Sounds, etc])

US$ 20 + US$7 per additional page

Package #3 (Business Page [Simple])

US$ 25 + US$8 per additional page

Package #4 (Business Page [Frames, Java, Sounds, etc])

US$ 30 + US$9 per additional page

Above rates apply to a max of 1 web page in each packages not exceeding
5 A4 size pages each in print length. And if you want to add more pages,

you have to pay additional charges as mentioned against each.

You have to send the payment by cash. For more information check it's
page at:

http://sitedesign.cjb.net

or

http://www.elilabs.com/~storm/webdesign.htm

You can order your page online. The online form is available at the end
of the main site. Check it one time and I hope you will like it. We
offers you the cheapest and quickest webdesigning solution in the
cyberspace.

Storm.