Species of Space and Time.

laosan at mx3.redestb.es laosan at mx3.redestb.es
Tue Jun 23 13:34:03 EST 1998

respect to my analysis of  space-time beings:

'We are not in space and time but made of space and time'

Chris hilma wrote
'Imagine asking a young child to create grammatical natural language
sentences by inserting additional words and punctuation into the pattern
created by the chimpanzee.  This is evidently how the book under
discussion was created.  Such language games are mildly amusing if you
have nothing better to do, but the result is not usually offered for
sale
to the general public.

Chris Hillman
3
Imagine a chimpanzee trying to understand sentences such as:

'We are not in space and time but made of space and time'

then you will gwet the mind iof Chris hillman [-: