FREE TRIAL.. FREE TO START.. PAY NOTHING UNTIL YOU EARN

ian at avalon.net.au ian at avalon.net.au
Fri Jun 26 14:11:03 EST 1998

If you're reading this, then you may be looking for a business
that's
different, and really works and that's being run successfully by
many people purely by email.  You can run it entirely on line, in
your spare or full time and it works anywhere throughout the
world.   It's easy to start, easy to follow and easy to EARN A
GREAT INCOME.

This business is an adaptation of a successful mail order program
that's been running successfully in United Kingdom since 1989.
In July 1997 it was redesigned by UK based Gemini Publishing to
operate online by e-mail and Internet promotion using websites
(although it can still be run by regular mail as well).   What
you will see here represents an incredible, legal, money making
business that anyone can run from their PC or kitchen table.
You will receive full instructions - it's so easy to work even
the kids could do it.
Plus I'm always available to give help and answer your questions.

This testimonial is from the originator of Project 21:

"I earned substantial profits from this business (over £3000 per
month) just by using 'snail' mail but earnings from online
promotions will make this look like small change!  Plus all the
savings on printing and postage costs!!  Just imagine what my
income will rise to with the power of Internet advertising on a
global scale?"

This is a genuine home business, not a chain letter, money game,
telecomm. scheme or any of the multitude of dubious 'business'
offers that come through your e-mail box.   And to prove my
sincerity I make NO CHARGE to join me in my business until you
find your first customer - yes there is a product involved and
it's something of value to everyone, involved in any home
business, particularly newcomers.   You will receive all the
information and promotional materials you need to get started.

You can have up to 30 days to promote this business FREE of
charge.  If by some small chance you are not satisfied with the
program by the end of the first month and want to discontinue,
you may by all means do so and I will never trouble you again.
However, most people find that they receive applications from
several customers in their first few days.

If you want more information and would like to follow my success
to make it your own, simply reply to: ian at avalon.net.au Insert
"SHOW/ME" in the subject box and put your full name and e-mail
address in the message body.

With Warm Regards,

Ian Shepherd
ian at avalon.net.au