ADV: SAVE $MONEY$ BY FILLING YOUR INKJET CARTRIDGE YOURSELF

jack at firelandsmarketing.com jack at FIRELANDSMARKETING.COM
Fri Nov 6 11:34:42 EST 1998

Message Sent By: David's Distributing, P.O.Box 324, Glenshaw, PA 15116 1-412-486-5438

To be removed from this list click reply with remove in the subject.

SAVE $MONEY$ BY FILLING YOUR INKJET CARTRIDGE YOURSELF

You can refill your inkjet cartridges up to 60 times for only $39.95!!!

SAVE 80% to 97% over buying new inkjet cartridges, refill them yourself!

David's Distributing Inkjet Refill Kits come with ALL items, inks and

instructions required to make refilling...

EASY, INEXPENSIVE, CONVENIENT, ENVIRONMENTALLY FRIENDLY, GUARANTEED!

Refilling your inkjet printer should be simple, economical and

environmentally friendly. New cartridges are expensive, but our Kits

average from $29.95 to $44.95 and you can save between 80% to 97%

refilling up to 60 times depending on your printer and model.

Although you may picture refilling your cartridges intimidating

and messy, our Kits will change your mind.

Why refill with David's Inks?

EXPERIENCE:

- We have been in business for 35 years and offer a 100%

guarantee. . . a full refund if the Kits do not perform as promised.

You can call our number for any questions / support and placing orders.

1-412-486-5438 (EST time) or e.mail us at

dave at firelandsmarketing.com

SAVINGS:

- Our kits typically save you 80% to 97% over buying new

cartridges. Our $30.00 kit may easily save you $150 to $300 over

buying new cartridges.

QUALITY:

- Each ink is specially formulated for your printer's

specific cartridge, meeting or exceeding manufacturer's

specifications.

CONVENIENCE:

- Avoid frequent trips to the store when your

cartridge quits. Refilling takes just 5 to 10 minutes at home

or in the office.

INK COLOR:

- When running out of one color ink, if you are not currently

refilling, you throw away two good chambers of ink. Topping off all

colors ensures reliable, best-quality color printing.

ENVIRONMENT:

- Save the landfills while you save $$$

ACCESSORIES:

- We also carry bulk ink, inkjet printer heat transfer paper,

to transfer iron-on images from your computer to a T-shirt,

mouse pad, or drink coasters.

COMPLETE:

- Complete details, refilling tips, cost per refill

printer specific prices, transfer paper, and secure shopping can be

found at our web site.

http://www.firelandsmarketing.com

Placing an order is easy and simple!

(All orders are processed in 48 hours or less)

- Online Secure Shopping Cart Ordering.

http://www.firelandsmarketing.com

(We accept Visa/MasterCard, AX, and Discover)

- Fax your order toll FREE at 800.853.5438

Call or e.mail and order today!!

Any questions can be answered by calling . . . .

1.412.486.5438 or e.mail to: dave at firelandsmarketing.com

Toll Free Fax #800.543.5438