Then put up or shut up....

taguebw at REMOVEwfu.edu taguebw at REMOVEwfu.edu
Fri Nov 6 09:56:03 EST 1998

In article <01be0994$9a361d00$7772a1cf at Casem.pangea.ca>, "Casey"
<casem at pangea.ca> wrote:

[snip]

>        If you don't think that creationists abide by rules of logic then I
> would have to conclude that you have not really listened to what they have
> had to say.

Then please post to these newsgroups your scientific data so we can all
evaluate it. I have listened to what creationists have to say, and it is
mostly selectively picking and distorting facts and quotes in an attempt
to prove evolution wrong.

So put up or shut up -- show us the data, give us references, give us a
well reasoned argument. This challege had been made before in these
newsgroup and it is never met. I am not expecting much different from you.

Brian

--
Remove "REMOVE" to reply