Creationist Oakland In Manitoba This Weekend

Jeff/addesign adddesign at
Wed Nov 11 23:12:47 EST 1998

"Casey" <casem at> wrote:

>     For the last 20 years Roger Oakland  has spoken in numerous churches,
>conferences, universities, and educational facilities in over 35 countries.
> He is a lecturer, author, and founder of an internationally -recognized
>ministry called Understand the Times.

What's his annual income from this racket?
If it's lucrative, I might try this medicine show circuit myself.

Jeff/addesign a.a #1063
Tantum religio potuit suadere malorum--Lucretius, 1st c. BC
"So vast is the sum of the iniquities that religion has induced."