Descrambler Cable -89938

19077.CableGuy at HOTMAIL.COM 19077.CableGuy at HOTMAIL.COM
Thu Nov 12 21:28:33 EST 1998

                             *    Learn How to Build Your Own   *
                             *         Cable TV Descrambler*         *

Learn how to build your own Cable TV Descrambler in just 7 easy steps! (Even an idiot could do it.)  You can
get the all parts at your local Radio Shack(tm) for about $10.  And, believe it or not, assembly takes less than
an hour and requires no special tools. So what are you waiting for?

(Yes, these are the VERY plans you've heard people talking about!)

If you wish to be removed from our mailing list, please click REPLY and type "REMOVE" in the subject of the e-
mail.  We apologize for any inconvenience. THE REPLY FUNCTION WILL GET THE MESSAGE TO US.

                             ORDER NOW!!

Send a check or money order to:

44 Harding Ave.
Dept. 295
Hicksville, NY 11801

New York Residents must add 8% sales tax

Please remember to include:

City:__________________________  State:__________  Zip:_________

Day Phone #:________________________________________________
	                 (in case we have a question about your order)

Cable Descrambler--Item # 295

Sales Tax (NY residents only)                  =    $ ___________

                                   GRAND TOTAL    =    $ ___________

*This information is only for educational and informational purposes.
If you wish to "descramble" a cable signal, you MUST contact your
local cable provider. We hold no liability for illegal use of this product.