7.95 cents/min. On All Your Long Distance Calls for Business and Residential

gitpro at MAILCITY.COM gitpro at MAILCITY.COM
Fri Nov 13 02:08:47 EST 1998

7.95 cents/min. On All Your Long Distance Calls for Business and
Residential

Good for both 1+ direct dial and 800/888 numbers, 24 hours, 7 days
week!

*No hidden fees
*No minimun usage requirements
*No monthly service charges
*6 sec. billing after the first 18 seconds
*No set-up or monthly fees for 800 numbers

17 cents/min. on all Calling Card Calls.  Billed in 6 second
increments
after the first minute and No surcharge.

Great Intrastate Rates (e.g.  Florida=6.61cents/min.,
Virginia=5.28cents, CA=5.76 cents,
                                           Texas=9.28cents)

Great International Rates (e.g.  United Kingdom=6cents/min.,
Canada=13.82cents,

Germany=14.27cents,
Australia=15.77cents)

Best T1 rates in country.  Call for custom quote.

Please call the following for more information and to sign up Now:
                      Call Center:  Toll free 1-877-22-PHONE or
1-877-227-4663
                      Fax on demand:  1-703-834-8994 request
document
                      E-mail autoresponder:  greatrates at zippp.com

NOTE:
For those on the internet who do not want to recieve exciting
messages such as this.....

*We strive to comply with all state and federal laws and to send
ads only to interested parties.

*This ad is not intended for nor do we knowingly send to
Washington State residents.

* TO REMOVE: Send "remove" to return address
OR GO TO (http://remove-list.com)
Remove-List is a free public service offering to help the general
public
get removed from commercial mailings lists and has not sent this
message.
If you want their help please add your name to their list and we
you will
not receive a commercial email from us or any other member bulk
emailer.